September 2-8 2018
Here’s the scoop on the fam this week:
- Cade got a root canal to try and save one of his front teeth. I have never seen one before. Its crazy…they literally stick a needle through the middle of their tooth into the nerve root, clear it out and fill the tooth from the inside out. I will attach a pic :))
- Luke started golf lessons with Gavin. They are taking from a golf pro. Now they both think they are pros HAHA
- Davis continues to kick butt in physical therapy. He now has graduated to toe touch weight bearing. He will be able to walk on September 21st. They want him to walk for 2 weeks prior to his next surgery. Surgery is scheduled for October 5th.
- Herriman lost to American Fork in the Homecoming game. It was super sad but we were all their cheering on Austin, Alex and the rest of the peeps.
- I have been hiking with Wendy and the Dogs. I absolutely love being in the mountains with the dogs. September weather is the best!
- We have been having family wrestling matches. If I can figure out how to send you videos. I am trying to send you the video of Brittea absolutely DOMINATING me HAHA
- Cade went to the homecoming dance on Saturday with Haylie (the yodeler). I got to be the photographer. I sent you some pics and even a video of Cades date performing for the group. We set up the backyard for their dinner. It looked absolutely beautiful. Alex’s sister and Sam were the servers. It was Cades first date and of course I cried :))
- We are doing a Family Fantasy Football league. Whoever loses has to do the dishes for the entire next week. And guess what I did not lose YAY!!! Infact I beat Davis’ team this week WOOT WOOT in Davis face hehe
- We got a new Bishopric on Sunday...Brother Pete is now the Bish along with Shane Jensen as 1st counselor and Brother Beck as the 2nd counselor. It was a day filled with mixed emotions. Sad to lose Bishop Peterson but happy and excited for the new group of men willing to serve.
- Brittea is trying out for a 2 new basketball clubs this week. She is super nervous so keep her in your prayers.
- FYI its Josh’s 40th Birthday TOMORROW. Josh and I are heading to Lake Powell for 3 days with Maurie, Kyle, Emily, Rob, Kellie, Mike and Sherri. Your dad and I never got the opportunity to go so I am super excited to live out one of his bucket list items. We are TOTALLY going as a family when you get home.
I hope you have been finding our many treasures throughout your luggage. Please let me know if there is anything you need.
“Fight all of your Battles on your knees and you will win EVERY time.”
“Keep Loving, Keep Trying, Keep Believing, Keep Growing...Heaven is Cheering you on Today, Tomorrow and Forever.” Jeffrey R Holland
“Have Courage and Be Kind”
“Love the Lord, Love Others and Love Life”
Love Mom
(September 10, 2018 Letter to Braxton)
Comments
Post a Comment