Elder Byrge
So...for those of you that haven't heard Braxton left for his mission
Tuesday night. Kaite and Braxton have been preparing for weeks and it
was exciting to see him ready to embark on this next stage of his life.
He is going to be an amazing missionary.
After Braxton left I started reflecting on what will change in our lives, and the changes that will be so subtle for those of us here, and so stark for Braxton when he returns, and I thought it would be nice to try posting regularly so we can keep Braxton informed, it might be the only way I get him an email each week.
After Braxton left the week has been...less eventful.
Katie, Cade, Luke and Brittea left for California for a soccer tournament. James, Davis, Sam and I stayed back to hold down the fort.
Sam and I went to his mountain bike race at Snowbasin. He has worked hard this last year and has significantly improved. He started in the first heat and this was his finish. So exciting.
Can't wait for Katie to get home. It is quite boring here without her.
After Braxton left I started reflecting on what will change in our lives, and the changes that will be so subtle for those of us here, and so stark for Braxton when he returns, and I thought it would be nice to try posting regularly so we can keep Braxton informed, it might be the only way I get him an email each week.
After Braxton left the week has been...less eventful.
Katie, Cade, Luke and Brittea left for California for a soccer tournament. James, Davis, Sam and I stayed back to hold down the fort.
Sam and I went to his mountain bike race at Snowbasin. He has worked hard this last year and has significantly improved. He started in the first heat and this was his finish. So exciting.
Can't wait for Katie to get home. It is quite boring here without her.
You’ve got a few years now of missionaries. So exciting. Thanks for all you two do.
ReplyDelete